Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Will be updating shortly
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 4:37 by Christine

» O,M,G its been to long
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeWed 11 May - 16:43 by Mandie-lee

» God bless you all
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov - 16:03 by Chris_2

» COME ON LADIES UPDATES PLEASE
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 14:38 by Tanika

» Psoriasis Herbal Treatment
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug - 11:43 by Chris_2

» WHERE DID ME POST GO???
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 13:02 by Bernie

» Hope your day was good wishful soul
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeSun 1 Aug - 12:26 by Terrie

» My gosh it has been a while
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeSun 1 Aug - 12:25 by Terrie

» CHRISTINE HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR WEEKEND X
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 14:56 by Tamsyn

» Loved this lol
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 11:54 by Janine

» Hi !!!
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 17:11 by Mandie-lee

» Thought i was never to get back in here
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 14:16 by Terrie

» Thinking of you Ros xxxxx
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 16:13 by Shanie

» Please tell us where the dove is
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr - 17:30 by GOLDIE

» MOTHERS LOVE
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar - 16:42 by Mandie-lee

» HIYA GIRLS
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar - 16:40 by GOLDIE

» Cute Puppy whistles
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 9:07 by Nan

» changing the theme for Xmas
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 11:50 by Janine

» Checking In!
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 11:48 by Janine

» Hearts of love
My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan - 7:17 by Deanne

Outside Links

Forum Promotion

My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................

Go down 
+4
Shanie
Chris_2
Deanne
lucky_star
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky_star
Admin
lucky_star

Number of posts : 294
Job/hobbies : Wonderwoman
Humor : Got one somewhere
Registration date : 2008-09-23

My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Empty
PostSubject: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 13:54

Each time I’m about to take a trip, I start humming “Leaving on a Jet Plane” all day long for at least a week before I go.
Well i'm off tomorrow for 2 weeks of glorious sunshine and i cant wait bananadance bananadance bananadance Turkey here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

See you all in 2 weeks and i hope the weather here is ok but i hope its even better when i get back bigrin

xx
Back to top Go down
Deanne
Deanne

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 12 May - 3:45

Lol soon as i seen the headline i burst out that song ,, good thing no ones here lol.
Have a fantabulas time sweetie,
Deanne
bananadance bye
Back to top Go down
Chris_2
Chris_2

Number of posts : 117
Job/hobbies : Slave to the home lol
Humor : Oh yes very lol
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeFri 15 May - 4:53

Lol hope your having a brill time Luckystar,, hope you dont have the rain we have at moment,, ENJOY yourself chuck,
Chris 2
bananadance
Back to top Go down
Shanie

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 13:09

Hope your having a great time, oh i so wish i had time to go away lol,,,, enjoy luckystar
Shani
Back to top Go down
Sally

Sally

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeFri 22 May - 13:37

If your home luckystar i hope it was a great holiday ..
Sally
hug
Back to top Go down
lucky_star
Admin
lucky_star

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 26 May - 7:15

shhhhhh I'm home....just having a quiet few days before getting into things again.
Thanks for your comments and sorry the weather wasnt so good in uk, ( i have a tan) bananadance bananadance bananadance
Back to top Go down
Christine
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder
Christine

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 26 May - 12:05

Welcome home my friend it's not the same when your away,, get some rest and i will speak soon
Love Chris xxxxxx
bananadance
Back to top Go down
Lyndy

Lyndy

Number of posts : 63
Job/hobbies : Part time assistant at dentist// Mother of 2 boy and girl
Humor : Love funny jokes also love pulling jokes on people

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 26 May - 15:46

Oh it wasent so bad lol i have a tan from my garden lol.
Good to have you back though.
Lyndy clap
Back to top Go down
Terrie

Terrie

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeThu 28 May - 16:01

Yea great to have you back pet,, was it great? did you have some good times with all that fab food?? we missed ya pet..
Terrie
Hi
Back to top Go down
lucky_star
Admin
lucky_star

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jun - 12:04

Yes thanks girls i had a great time .Thats because i was on atibiotics and alcohol lol! Had to face the music when i came home though i.e Dentist i.e root canal problem etc etc . Its a long ongoing story but doesent the health service suck!!! They made my life a misery for the past 6 weeks. Well thats another story angry i will tell it when i'm in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Admin/Founder
Admin/Founder
Christine

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun - 13:34

Oh no you poor thing is the tooth done now??? Glad you had a great time Ros
Speak soon Love Chris xxx
hug
Back to top Go down
Deanne
Deanne

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun - 4:42

Welcome home,, welocome come on in and close the door lol who the heck sang that song????????????????? Great to hear you had a great time sweetie,, sorry about the tooth ouch i just hate sore teeth..
Deanne
bigrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................   My bags are packed and i'm ready to go.................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My bags are packed and i'm ready to go....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: