Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Will be updating shortly
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 4:37 by Christine

» O,M,G its been to long
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeWed 11 May - 16:43 by Mandie-lee

» God bless you all
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov - 16:03 by Chris_2

» COME ON LADIES UPDATES PLEASE
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 14:38 by Tanika

» Psoriasis Herbal Treatment
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug - 11:43 by Chris_2

» WHERE DID ME POST GO???
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 13:02 by Bernie

» Hope your day was good wishful soul
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeSun 1 Aug - 12:26 by Terrie

» My gosh it has been a while
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeSun 1 Aug - 12:25 by Terrie

» CHRISTINE HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR WEEKEND X
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 14:56 by Tamsyn

» Loved this lol
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 11:54 by Janine

» Hi !!!
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 17:11 by Mandie-lee

» Thought i was never to get back in here
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 14:16 by Terrie

» Thinking of you Ros xxxxx
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 16:13 by Shanie

» Please tell us where the dove is
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr - 17:30 by GOLDIE

» MOTHERS LOVE
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar - 16:42 by Mandie-lee

» HIYA GIRLS
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar - 16:40 by GOLDIE

» Cute Puppy whistles
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 9:07 by Nan

» changing the theme for Xmas
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 11:50 by Janine

» Checking In!
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 11:48 by Janine

» Hearts of love
Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan - 7:17 by Deanne

Outside Links

Forum Promotion

Thought i was never to get back in here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris_2
Chris_2

Number of posts : 117
Job/hobbies : Slave to the home lol
Humor : Oh yes very lol
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Thought i was never to get back in here Empty
PostSubject: Thought i was never to get back in here   Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr - 16:21

Hiya hows everyoe doing??? have been locked out and couldent work out whats happening but must have been putting something wrong lol sounds just about right for me.
Have you all enjoyed the lovely sun??/ i have had 2 of my tribe poorly sick but thank heavens there on the mend.
Will be on next week now i know what i did wrong lol.
Hugs too all Chris 2 Thought i was never to get back in here 931243
Back to top Go down
Nina

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Thought i was never to get back in here   Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr - 16:40

Hi Chris 2, i am sooo guilty of not getting on often but i have to be sure we dont lose the group it wouldbe awful.
Well 2 of my bunch are teens now and oh my word do i know it lol.
Hope your youngsters are better today hun.
He too all
Nina x Thought i was never to get back in here 440396
Back to top Go down
Shanie

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Thought i was never to get back in here   Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 16:12

Hi everyone well its been to long but i am hoping everyones still here.
We had a good bank holiday so hope you all did,,, had 3 down with some awfull flu bug but thank heavens were all on mend.
All stay well Shanie x Thought i was never to get back in here 117479
Back to top Go down
Terrie

Terrie

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Thought i was never to get back in here   Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 14:16

Hi everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, shanie good to see you on pet Hope that your all well now or soon will be, hope that everyones ok doing fine.
Will try to get on more ,, Terrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought i was never to get back in here   Thought i was never to get back in here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought i was never to get back in here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: