Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Will be updating shortly
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 4:37 by Christine

» O,M,G its been to long
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeWed 11 May - 16:43 by Mandie-lee

» God bless you all
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov - 16:03 by Chris_2

» COME ON LADIES UPDATES PLEASE
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 14:38 by Tanika

» Psoriasis Herbal Treatment
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug - 11:43 by Chris_2

» WHERE DID ME POST GO???
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 13:02 by Bernie

» Hope your day was good wishful soul
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeSun 1 Aug - 12:26 by Terrie

» My gosh it has been a while
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeSun 1 Aug - 12:25 by Terrie

» CHRISTINE HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR WEEKEND X
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeFri 9 Jul - 14:56 by Tamsyn

» Loved this lol
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul - 11:54 by Janine

» Hi !!!
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun - 17:11 by Mandie-lee

» Thought i was never to get back in here
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 14:16 by Terrie

» Thinking of you Ros xxxxx
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 16:13 by Shanie

» Please tell us where the dove is
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr - 17:30 by GOLDIE

» MOTHERS LOVE
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar - 16:42 by Mandie-lee

» HIYA GIRLS
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar - 16:40 by GOLDIE

» Cute Puppy whistles
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 9:07 by Nan

» changing the theme for Xmas
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 11:50 by Janine

» Checking In!
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb - 11:48 by Janine

» Hearts of love
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan - 7:17 by Deanne

Outside Links

Forum Promotion

Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not

Go down 
+2
Salina
lucky_star
6 posters

Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of wether you believe it to be wrong or not
Yes, Gay people choose to be gay ,
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not I_vote_lcap0%Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, Gay people don't choose to be gay
Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not I_vote_lcap100%Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
lucky_star
Admin
lucky_star

Number of posts : 294
Job/hobbies : Wonderwoman
Humor : Got one somewhere
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Empty
PostSubject: Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not   Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 13:13

vote Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not
Back to top Go down
Salina

Number of posts : 36
Humor : Oh yes i have one lol
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not   Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeMon 4 May - 14:41

I don't really know but i really don't think they chose to be Gay i think it is something in people from when there born
Back to top Go down
Sally

Sally

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not   Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeWed 6 May - 8:35

I dont believe it is by choice i think it is something from birth.
I feel bad that they have to quite a lot of the time hide this away from there familys for years, how much stress they must be under.
Back to top Go down
Shaz

Shaz

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not   Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeThu 7 May - 11:10

Oh gosh i think something is not quite right when born like a gene missing but i couldent even begin to know if Gays are gay through coice...
Back to top Go down
Lyndy

Lyndy

Number of posts : 63
Job/hobbies : Part time assistant at dentist// Mother of 2 boy and girl
Humor : Love funny jokes also love pulling jokes on people
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not   Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 13:01

No i think not, you are born to be what you are, you can make things happen and change bit something like this no it is not something you can say 100% you will change it.
Lyndy Just my opinion notsaying
Back to top Go down
Katey

Katey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not   Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not Icon_minitimeMon 11 May - 11:44

Really dont know the answer but i have said no they dont choose to be gay as i dont honestly think they do, i have gay friends who have said they new something was not right as in what should be expected of them very early on in life,,
Katey
Back to top Go down

Is Homosexuality a choice, regardless of whether you believe it to be wrong or not
Page 1 of 1